II INTERNATIONAL THEOSOPHICAS CONGRESS,
dedicated to the 143rd anniversary of the creation of the Theosophical Society
and the 130th anniversary of the publication of ''The Secret Doctrine'' of E.P. Blavatsky
We invite you to take part in the work of the Congress, dedicated to the 143rd anniversary of the founding of the international Theosophical Society and the 130th anniversary of The publication of "The Secret Doctrine" of E.P. Blavatsk
The congress will be held in St. Petersburg on November 17-18, 2018.
Address: St. Petersburg, Kazanskaya street, 7, 2nd floor, "Music Hall"
The main concept of the event: the scientific value, relevance and significance of the fundamental work of E.P. Blavatsky "The Secret Doctrine"".
Organizers: Branch / Lodge TO "Adamant", Moscow School of Theosophy, School of Theosophy of St. Petersburg.
Congress program (preliminary):
Day One November 17th (Saturday)
10:00 - 11:00 Registration of participants of the Congress
11:00 - GRAND OPENING
- Greetings to the participants of the Congress from Russian, foreign theosophists and the theosophical community;
- Summing up the work of the Theosophical Society in Russia for 2017-2018;
- The speeches of the Congress participants in the User Story format (a summary of the topic based on personal experience) on the topics: “E.P. Blavatsky "," Significance of "The Secret Doctrine", "The Secret Doctrine'' - a synthesis of science, religion, philosophy", "The Secret Doctrine" in the field of science, education, culture. Schedule speeches - up to 10 min.
13:00 - 14:00 Coffee break.
14.00 - 17.00 - Reports of the Congress participants (time limit up to 20 min.)
17.00-17.30 - Presentation of the book by V.S. Dylykova "Kalachakra Tantra" - a unique scientific translation of the sacred Tibetan texts, for the first time in Russian. The book provides correspondences and references to the greatest work of E.P. Blavatsky "The Secret Doctrine". The book was published with the blessing of His Holiness Dalai Lama XIV.
17.30-18.00 - Creative program of Laureates of All-Russian and International competitions (classical music - piano, violin).
Day Two November 18th (Sunday)
10:30 - 11:00 Gathering participants
11:00 - 13:30 The speeches of the participants of the Congress on the materials of "The Secret Doctrine" by E.P. Blavatsky (up to 20 minutes)
13:30 - 14:30 Coffee break.
2:30 pm - 5:00 pm ROUND TABLE. ""The Secret Doctrine" - Book of the Third Millennium"
Discussion of "The Secret Doctrine". Volume I. Stanza Dzian 1
All participants of the School-Seminar on "The Secret Doctrine" should be familiarized in advance with the texts of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Stanz of Volume I.
It is advisable to have the book "The Secret Doctrine" with you.
17:30 - 18:00 - Solemn closing.
Features of this event:
- Applications for speeches are accepted from representatives of Lodges, Schools, working groups or individuals who have their own experience in the field of research works of E.P. Blavatsky, in particular "The Secret Doctrine";
- Reports collected exclusively from quotes are not accepted.
The exhibition of publications "The Secret Doctrine" by E.P. Blavatsky.
The request to the participants of the Congress, who have the books of the Secret Doctrine, to submit them for the duration of the exhibition for viewing by the theosophical public. Publications in Russian and other languages are accepted. An official list of accepted books and their return to the owners at the end of the exhibition will be compiled.
An art exhibition dedicated to E.P. Blavatsky.
For the exhibition are taken paintings, drawings, sculptures.
Alla Igorevna Kenich. Application form: Appendix 1
Organizing fee, regardless of the number of days visited, 1000 rubles.
(Pensioners and students 50% discount)
Accommodation in St. Petersburg at the time of the Congress:
- hostels (4-8 people in a room from 200-300 rubles per day);
- hotels from 500 rub. per day (bed);
- rental apartments from 4000 rubles. per day. It is possible to rent apartments for groups of 4-8 beds within walking distance from the Congress venue (per day from 500-700 rubles each).
8 (905) -228-07-78 - Alla Kenikh (St. Petersburg)
A big request to all who are not indifferent to the development of theosophy in Russia, to pay their contribution to the participant or to make a charitable contribution.
until November 1, 2018 on one of the organizing cards marked “CONGRESS”:
Shaburnnikova Evgenia Mikhailovna 4276 3800 4042 1807 (SBERBANK, Moscow);
Alla Kenikh 5469 5500 3641 2192 (SBERBANK, St. Petersburg).
The event is funded from the personal funds of the organizers