Approved by the Governing Board
Foundation for Support and Development THEOSOPHY
(Minutes No. 2 of October 15, 2018)
1. By submitting your personal data on the website: https://www.fondtheosophy.ru/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site) or by registering on the Site, you provide the Foundation for the Support and Development of TEOSOPHY (hereinafter referred to as the Foundation) (PSRN 1187800004810, TIN / KPP 7839107220 / 783901001, legal address: 170020, Narvsky Prospect, St. Petersburg, 190020, apartment 5) and its authorized representatives acting in accordance with the confidentiality agreement, your direct, voluntary and informed consent to the processing of your personal data by means of and for the goals listed below.
- Your personal data that we can process includes:
2.1. Full name (surname, first name, middle name);
2.2. E-mail address;
2.3. Identification document details (series and number, date of issue, issued by whom)
2.4. Stationary (mobile) phone number;
2.5. Age (date of birth);
2.6. Other data that you yourself tell about yourself.
In the case of making a donation through the Site of the Foundation, your payment information (credit / debit card number; bank account number, etc.) is processed by the Yandex. Money ”on the terms of a public Agreement on the general conditions of the Yandex.Money service with Yandex.Money, located on the telecommunications Internet at https://money.yandex.ru/. The Foundation is not responsible for the processing of these payment data.
- The personal data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
3.1. Execution and implementation of the donation agreement of funds or other agreements concluded between you and the Fund;
3.2. Giving you feedback: responses to your requests and other requested communication from your side.
3.3. Entering your personal data in our database as persons who have helped the Foundation in its statutory activities.
3.4. Providing you with information about the activities of the Fund, including, subject to the provision of consent from your side, sending information by e-mail or using other similar means of communication (such as SMS-service), as well as communication with you through telephone calls.
- In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are responsible for informing the third party about the use of such data and for obtaining the relevant consent.
- The Foundation undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The Foundation uses security technologies, procedures and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- Corrections (update, change) in personal data will be carried out in the following cases:
7.1. After you provide us with corrected (updated, modified) personal data;
7.2. At the request of the authorized federal executive bodies for the protection of the rights to personal information, or of another authorized state body;
7.3. In other cases stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Anonymization of personal data, blocking, deletion and destruction can be carried out in cases and for reasons stipulated by current legislation.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data is not carried out.
- Personal data may be transferred to third parties for purposes related to the statutory non-commercial activities of the Fund, but in no case for commercial purposes.
- Your consent to the processing of your personal data will be valid until you withdraw it by sending a letter to the legal address of the Foundation.
- Hereby, the User (you) guarantees that the personal data provided is valid and accurate, and undertakes to notify the Fund of any changes to such data. Any loss or damage incurred by the Fund or any third parties as a result of receiving erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete data in registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.